Power Play Juggernaut Titanium Draw Driver Head
- Now with an offset hosel for a draw-enhancing ball flight.
- The Power Play Juggernaut was designed for the 4 out of 5 golfers that want to play better by driving the ball straighter and further.
- The Juggernaut has 515 cc volume, thus allowing it to be a more forgiving head on off-center shots.
- You’ll be able to generate more distance from the tee as the COR effect of the ball coming off of the explosive beta titanium face exceeds the USGA maximum limits too.
- Does not conform to the Rules of Golf.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||515 cc||1° closed||57.5 mm|
|Right Hand:||10.5°||Face Material:||15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium|
|Breadth:||119 mm||Body Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|