T7 Max MOI Triangular Black Titanium Driver Head
- Compare to TaylorMade® R7 CGB Max™
- The innovative triangle shape promotes a high Moment of Inertia (MOI).
- By expanding the front-to-back breadth dimension and adding back weight, the Center of Gravity is more rearward. The benefits are high launching shots and forgiveness on off-center hits for long and straight drives.
- 3 adjustable weight ports. Each head comes standard with 1 x 5-gm and 2 x 2-gm weight inserts. Head comes standard weighted in a neutral position to promote a maximum Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.). Further replacement weight screws are not available.
- Luxurious Black electron-plated finish. Over time the black finish may wear and is without warranty.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|8.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|10.5º||58º||200 g||460 cc||0º||58 mm|
|12°||58°||200 g||460 cc||0°||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||10"/10"|
|Breadth:||108 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||Black||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
1 out of 1 found this question helpful. Do you? YES NO
Asked by Jack on Jun 26, 2020
weight screw at rear side will increase forgiveness and promotes a higher ball flight. if weight is moved towards the face, it will increase ball speed.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jul 13, 2020