Tour Model X1 Cup Face Titanium Driver Head White
- Compare to TaylorMade® R1™
- The expanded head profile promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance.
- The expanded front-to-back dimension and added back weight are moving the CG more rearward optimizing the launch angle and forgiveness.
- Cup face and deep face design (60 mm) enlarge the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance.
- Weight inserts have been strategically placed low in the toe and heel area increasing stability on miss hit shots producing a very forgiving driver.
- Black plated clubface prevent unwanted glaring. The black clubface with white crown and red/black crown graphic together promote easy alignment.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Volume||Face Angle||Face Height|
|9.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||60 mm|
|10.5°||58°||200 g||460 cc||1° closed||60 mm|
|12º||58º||200 g||460 cc||1º closed||60 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5º, 10.5°, 12°||Bulge/Roll:||11"/11"|
|Breadth:||109 mm||Hosel Bore:||0.335"|
|Finish:||White||Material:||Forged 6AL-4V Titanium|
See all 3 questions for this product