WCG Tomahawk Titanium Driver Head
- Extraordinary Mass-Transfer Technology (EMT) pulls weight away from the club face and redistributes it to selected areas around the perimeter of the club head providing dynamic speed and remarkable distance
- Maximum Cone-Shape Technology (MCT) pushes center of gravity (COG) to its limit producing a higher rebound effect for extreme velocity and trajectory
- 460cc club head provides the highest achievable Moment of Inertia (MOI)
- The Recoil Zone creates higher ball speeds over a larger portion of the face.
- Progressive Face Thickness Technology (PFT) provides maximum Co-efficiency of Restitution (COR) allowed by USGA rules
- The expanded face-to-back distance of 114 mm increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Deep Face design (58 mm) is boosting confidence at address.
- Clearance Sale: NO warranty for this head due to low price
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|9.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||0° Square||58 mm|
|10.5°||59°||200 g||460 cc||0° Square||58 mm|
|Right Hand:||9.5°, 10.5°||Material:||Forged 6AL4V Titanium|
|Driver Breadth:||114 mm||Bulge/Roll:||.|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Hello. I am trying to order the 9.5° version of this head but it appears to be out of stock already?
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Scott Bryant on Nov 5, 2021
9.5º loft is available for WCG Tomahawk driver. 9.5º and 10.5º are available. 12º is sold out.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Dec 11, 2021