Bang Golf G101 Iron Heads
- The G101 iron was initially designed to be the entry level irons for beginner golfers with its fat sole and lower center of gravity. Yet intermediate and advanced golfers later found it so easy to control and so forgiving that it quickly becomes everyone’s favorite.
- Deep Cavity Back design with undercut channel promote stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- Wide sole design with bevelled sole improve turf contact.
- Precision cast from 431 stainless steel to enhance feel and adjustability.
- Affordable price.
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand from #2 to SW to fit any golfer.
- Individually available.
- Head cover not included.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||17º - 55º||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Left Hand:||17º - 55º||Material:||431 Stainless Steel|
|Face Height:||mm (#5)||Finish:||Mirror|
|Face Width:||mm (#5)||.||.|
There have been no reviews for this product.