Integra i-Win Single Length Iron Heads
- The newest and hottest trend in golf is single-length irons! Finally Integra Golf offers a low price alternative to expensive brand name component heads.
- Integra i-Win Single Length iron is a fascinating departure from traditional incremental length sets to offer improved shot consistency.
- A big reason golf can be so difficult and frustrating is that all your irons are different lengths, have different club head lie angles and different ball positions. To play with all these different irons, you have to learn 8 completely different swings.
- All of the Integra i-Win heads are weighted the same weight and have the same lie angle of a #7 iron throughout the set. All irons can be built to the same club length of a #7 iron. With a little weight added, they can be build even to a #8 or #9 iron length. This way you can focus on one swing instead of having to learn 8 different iron swings.
- The same length design allows to have the same stance, same posture and the exact swing plane for every shot regardless of iron number. These are the factors that allow you to only need just that one swing no matter what shot you™re taking. Golf got easier now. If you are looking for consistence in your iron game, single-length is the way to go.
- Deep undercut cavity provides higher peak trajectory and more distance, still providing the added control you need to attack the flag.
- Versatile sole design ensures solid contact and performs well with any angle of attack.
- Assembly Instruction for Single Length Irons: These irons are assembled differently because the head weights stay the same throughout the set. Tip trim the shaft for all heads if it were a #7-iron, regardless if the head is a #4, #9 or SW, i.e. do not tip trim shafts in increments. Cut the butt end to length for all clubs in the set as if were a 7-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2™, then make that length ½™ over your standard #7-iron length for all clubs.
|Right Hand:||#5-PW, AW, SW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin brush|
|Toe Height:||53 mm (#7 I)||Sole Width:||27 mm (#7 I)|
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):