Pinhawk SL Single Length Iron Heads
- The newest and hottest trend in golf is single-length irons!
- Looking for more consistency from your iron game? The new Pinhawk SL Single Length irons are extremely popular for a reason. Contrary to a traditional set of irons, the SL's are all designed to be the same length throughout the entire set. In addition, the swingweight and flex are also the same. This allows the golfer to use the same swing, on the same plane, with the same feel, for each iron in the set.
- The loft gapping is slightly larger than traditional irons; this is to maintain a proper distance gap between clubs. The suggested men's length for the Pinhawk SL's is 37", which is a typical 7 iron length.
- The same length design allows to have the same stance, same posture and the exact swing plane for every shot regardless of iron number. These are the factors that allow you to only need just that one swing no matter what shot you are taking. Golf got easier now. If you are looking for consistence in your iron game, single-length is the way to go.
- Assembly Instruction for Single Length Irons: These irons are assembled differently because the head weights stay the same throughout the set. Tip trim the shaft for all heads if it were a #7-iron, regardless if the head is a #4, #9 or SW, i.e. do not tip trim shafts in increments. Cut the butt end to length for all clubs in the set as if were a 7-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2", then make that length ½" over your standard #7-iron length for all clubs.
|Right Hand:||#4, #5-PW, AW, SW, LW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin brush|
|Toe Height:||52 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||20.5 mm (#5 I)|
5 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):