SMT Golf Nemesis Iron Heads
- The SMT Nemesis iron series offers the ultimate in game improvement features. The oversized iron design utilizes a very low center of gravity. This allows for the perfect combination of launch angle, forgiveness and spin rates. Also, by incorporating a longer blade length, the Moment Of Inertia is increased, resulting in straighter and longer shots.
- Oversized Design For Game Improvement. Longer. Higher. Straighter.
- Longer Blade Length For Increased MOI and Accuracy
- Deeper face is boosting confidence at address
- Deep-Low Center of Gravity For Improved Playability
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- Weight Notch design moves weight to the heel and toe and promotes perimeter weighting
- Precision Cast of 431 Stainless Steel
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||#4 - PW, SW, AW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Mirror Polish|
|Toe Height:||56 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||23 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.