Super Concorde Insert Face Left Hand Iron Heads
- Compare to Nike® Slingshot O/S™
- Clearance Sale: Left Hand sets #3 - PW (set of 8).
- The SuperConcorde irons feature a deep undercut cavity and a weight bridge behind the hitting face.
- The smooth wide sole prevents digging, moves the CG low and helps to get the ball airborne.
- The Weight Bridge moves the weight aways from the face, increases the MOI and improves forgiveness
- The Insert Face is made from 17-4 stainless steel that is harder than standard 431 stainless steel. The harder face allows for a thinner face and increases rebount effect for more distance..
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity.
- New lower Center of Gravity make it easier to launch for a high, strong, penetrating flight. As CG moves lower on the ball, it promotes a higher ball launch.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Left Hand:||#3 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Face Material:||17-4 Stainless||Body Material:||431 Stainless|
|Toe Height:||53 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 I)|
See all 3 questions for this product