WCG Max Edge Iron Heads
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact & forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low CG.
- New ultra-low Center of Gravity placement promotes a high launching, strong and penetrating flight.
- Promotes both distance & height to achieve maximum distance without sacrificing the peak trajectory
- Perimeter weighting for improved stability. Max Edge irons feature 5 weight screws that are interchangeable. Extra weight screws are not available.
- Bevelled sole to improve turf contact.
- 1º higher lofts promote a higher launch angle to get the ball easily airborne.
- Oversize profile boosts confidence at address and increases perimeter weighting. The expanded, unsupported hitting face offers more face flexing.
- Satin finish prevents unwanted glaring.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Right Hand:||#4 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Finish:||Satin Brush|
|Toe Height:||55 mm (#5 I)||Sole Width:||23 mm (#5 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.