Armada-2 Mallet Putter Head
- Compare to Odyssey® Versa 2-Ball Fang™
- The Dual Fangs position the clubhead's weight to the perimeter to increase MOI. The results: more stability, more accuracy and better control. The enlarged mallet head with weighted wings moves the Center of Gravity drastically behind the face and towards the perimeter of the head.
- The extended perimeter weight distribution promotes a high Moment of Inertia to reduce twists upon impact.
- The popular 2-Ball design with higher contrast makes face-ball-target alignment easier to help stroke more putts into the hole.
- CNC milled face with aluminum insert face reduces skidding and gets the ball into a pure roll faster. Head is precision cast from durable 431 stainless steel.
- Assemble with triple-bend putter shaft to make an offset or single-bent shaft for no offset.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Width||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|3º||90º||360 gm||76 mm||22.5 mm||84 mm||431 S/Steel|
See all 5 questions for this product
4 Most useful customer reviews (see all reviews):