Integra Half-Mallet Putter Head
- Compare to Odyssey® Works Big-T #5™
- The new Integra Half Mallet putter is a rounded mallet with a Tour proven shape.
- It has everything from a high MOI addingconsistency, to a pleasing symmetry that helps accentuate the alignment.
- The stepped cavity behind the face and the aluminum insert face relocate weight to the heel and toe areas to increase MOI and improve stability at impact.
- CNC milled face with aluminuminsert face reduces skidding and gets the ball into a pure roll faster.
- Matte grey finish reduces glare.
- Head is precision cast from durable 431 stainless steel.
- Assemble with triple-bend putter shaft to make an offset or single-bent shaft for non-offset.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|Loft||Lie||Weight||Face Width||Blade Height||Breadth||Material|
|3º||90º||340 gm||95 mm||23 mm||48 mm||431 S/Steel|
See all 3 questions for this product