Acer XB Satin Wedge Heads
- Most versatile series of wedges. The Acer XB combines the tradition, beauty and elegance of the past you would only expect with a blade style wedge.
- Starting with a classic teardrop shape, tapered hosel, very minimal offset, thin top line and narrow sole, no attention to detail is left out.
- D-Grind Sole: The versatility of the D-Grind sole allows for the face to be opened when needed and is good from any lie to produce creative face angle positions for sots like "bump and run" and "the flop" around the green.
- The Acer XB wedges are a complete and versatile series of 8 different lofts getting you covered from 50º to 68º loft providing you with total short-game management. Many golfers are content with the standard 52, 56 and 60 degree set up. We also have the harder, if not impossible to find higher lofted wedges like the 64 and the 68 degree (satin finish only) for the high little delicate shots when you need to have the ball land softly.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
|GW||50°||64°||294 g||10°||1 mm||35.5"|
|GW||52°||64°||294 g||12°||1 mm||35.5"|
|SW||54°||64°||300 g||14°||0 mm||35.25"|
|SW||56°||64°||300 g||14°||0 mm||35.25"|
|LW||58°||64°||300 g||12°||0 mm||35.25"|
|LW||60°||64°||300 g||12°||0 mm||35.25"|
|HL||64°||64°||300 g||8°||0 mm||35.25"|
|HL||68°||64°||300 g||6°||0 mm||35.25"|
|Blade Length:||79 mm (56º)||Sole Width:||21.6 mm (56º)|