Bang Golf ST539 Hybrid Head
- The Bang ST539 Hybrid features Flow Alignment System Technology (F.A.S.T.) for perfect trajectory as well as a lower center of gravity to help launch the ball into the air faster and more easily.
- Internal Tungsten Weighting: The tungsten internal weighting not only lowers the COG but makes for EZ straight shot making off hardpan and deep rough
- Low Center of Gravity: The ST539 features a shallow face so that the equator of the ball is below the head's center of gravity to help to get the ball easily airborne. This hybrid promotes a high ball flight and is easy to hit. The Bang Hybrid has a lower center of gravity to help launch the ball in the air, quicker and easier than most hybrids on the market today
- The Bang ST539 Hybrids are in 13 different lofts both RH and LH to fit any golfer.
- Using the same performance (Flow Alignment System) and craftsmanship you are accustomed to from the Bang-O-Matic driver and fairway woods - in utility club form.
- Bang Golf Head Cover included
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance
|#1||12°||59°||220 g||118 cc||40.5"|
|#2||15°||59°||225 g||115 cc||40"|
|#3||18°||60°||230 g||112 cc||39.5"|
|#4||21°||60°||235 g||108 cc||39"|
|#5||24°||61°||240 g||105 cc||38.5"|
|#6||27°||61°||245 g||103 cc||38"|
|#7||31°||62°||250 g||100 cc||37.5"|
|#8||36°||62°||255 g||97 cc||37"|
|#9||41°||63°||260 g||94 cc||36.5"|
|PW||46°||63°||265 g||91 cc||36"|
|DW||51°||63.5°||275 g||85 cc||36"|
|SW||56°||64°||280 g||82 cc||35.75"|
|LW||61°||64.5°||280 g||82 cc||35.75"|
|Right Hand:||12º - 61º||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Left Hand:||12º - 61º||Face Material:||Maraging Steel|
|Face Height:||33.6 mm (18º)||Body Material:||Maraging Steel|
|Face Width:||86 mm (18º)||Face Angle:||0º|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
In the description, it states "the equator of the ball is below the heads center of gravity..." Actually the HEAD has a lower center of gravity than the BALL. So, The equator of the BALL is actually above the HEADS center of gravity. Why would you bother to create a head with a low center of gravity if it is advantageous to have the center of gravity of the ball to be below it?
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Duane Winters on Oct 9, 2022
If the Center of Gravity of head is below the Center of Ball, the head will promote a higher trajectory. a higher trajectory offers more distance at less efforts.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Oct 14, 2022