Heater B-6 Hybrid / Iron Combo Set (8 Heads)
- Compare to TaylorMade® M6™
- Two distinct club designs in One Easy-to-Hit set of irons.
- Long Irons: 19º and 22º Hybrids replace #3 and #4 irons. The recessed Recoil Pocket along the hitting face make the hitting face more responsive and increases the size of the sweet spot. The benefits are a reduced spin for longer shots and increased forgiveness on off-center hits. The recoil zone promotes more distance and more consistent shots from any lie. The new Heater B-6 hybrid has a confidence-inspiring shape and technologies to promote speed, distance and forgiveness. The wider foot print makes it easy to align the head flat on the ground and boosting confidence at address position. Aero-dynamic head profile reduces drag and promotes faster golf club speed for more distance. The matte white top plate avoids unwanted glaring.
- Mid & Short Irons: #5-PW Irons: 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face. It also removes weight from the topline to create ultra-low Center of Gravity. The new steel bar over the cavity supports the top line and reduces unwanted vibrations. New lower Center of Gravity placement promotes a high launhing, strong and penetrating ball flight.
- This set consists of total 8 heads
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Toe Height:||51 mm (#5 I)|
|Finish:||Black||Sole Width:||23 mm (#5 I)|