Heater BMT Hybrid / Iron Combo Set (8 Heads)
- Compare to TaylorMade® RocketBladez™
- Two distinct club designs in One Easy-to-Hit set of irons.
- Long Irons: 18º and 21º Hybrids replace #3 and #4 irons. Recessed pockets on sole near club face increaes ball speed and distance. Center of Gravity is moved low and forward for high launching shots and increased distance. Large, deep club face and high MOI head profile make it easy to launch. White crown makes alignment easy.
- Mid & Short Irons: #5-PW Irons: The new Heater BMT irons are the true blend of the feel the pros demand and the explosive distance amateurs crave. #3 to #7 Irons: Deep cavity back design with speed slots on sole. The face thickness has been reduced and distrectionary weight strategically relocated deep and low for a lower Center of Gravity. The lower and center CG location promotes a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep and soft-landing descent angle. The deep cavity design promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. #8 to #PW Irons: Deep cavity design without speed slots. A conventional face thickness increases accuracy on approach shots.
- This set consists of total 8 club heads.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Toe Height:||56 mm (#5 I)|
|Finish:||Mirror Polish||Sole Width:||21 mm (#5 I)|