Integra i-Win Single Length Hybrid / Iron Combo Set (7 Heads)
- This combo set consists of total 7 club heads (1 hybrid & 7 irons).
- The new Integra i-Win Single Length Iron is a simple and common sense approach for you to play a better golf. When Bryson DeChambeau won both the US Amateur and the NCAA Individual titles in 2015, it brought attention to a concept that truly makes all golfers more consistent. Here is how the technology works: All of the irons and hybrids in the set are the same length, weight and lie angle. The Single Length iron set utilizes a #7 iron length throughout the entire set because most people are comfortable with this length of club. The only thing that changes is the loft of the club.
- The new Integra i-Win Single-Length Hybrids offer a unique choice in single-length technology for players looking for consistent ball striking. Golfers of all handicaps can benefit by using these hybrids that are specifically designed to all be played at the same length. Contrary to traditional hybrids that vary in length, the SLH hybrids are all designed to be the same length throughout the entire set and have the exact same swingweight and flex, so the golfer only has to "learn" one swing that works for him or her. This enables the golfer's swing to become more easily repeatable.
- The same length design allows to have the same stance, same posture and the exact swing plane for every shot regardless of iron number. These are the factors that allow you to only need just that one swing no matter what shot you are taking. Golf got easier now. If you are looking for consistence in your iron game, single-length is the way to go.
- Assembly Instruction for Single Length Hybrids: These hybrids are assembled differently because the head weights stay the same throughout the set. Tip trim the shaft for all heads if it were a #7-iron, regardless if the head is a #4, #9 or SW, i.e. do not tip trim shafts in increments. Cut the butt end to length for all clubs in the set as if were a 7-iron. If someone orders a set +1/2", then make that length ½" over your standard #7-iron length for all clubs.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW||Hosel Bore:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Toe Height:||53 mm (#7 I)|
|Finish:||Satin brush||Sole Width:||27 mm (#7 I)|
There have been no reviews for this product.