T-11 Hybrid / Iron Combo Set (8 Heads) RH
- Compare to TaylorMade® R11™
- Two distinct club designs in One Easy-to-Hit set of irons.
- Long Irons: 19º and 22º Hybrids (#W-1143) replace #3 and #4 irons. New compact club head profile lowers the Center of Gravity for increased versatility, playability and confidence. The lower Center of Gravity makes it easier to launch the ball high with great accurace and added distance. The low friction sole design reduces turf drag and makes your shots easier from any type of lie. The T-11 hybrid is easy to hit from the tee, the rough or the fairway.
- Mid & Short Irons: #5-PW T-11 Iron (#1190): The deep undercut cavity creates a low and deep Center of Gravity, making them easy to launch. Moderate offset promotes a square club face at impact and promotes workability for a variety of shots. The benefits are increased ball speed and constant distance on most common iron mis-hits.
- This set consists of total 8 club heads.
|Right Hand:||#3 - PW||Hosel:||0.370"|
|Material:||431 Stainless||Toe Height:||58 mm (#5 iron)|
|Finish:||Mirror||Sole Width:||25 mm (#5 iron)|
There have been no reviews for this product.