Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Putter Grips Grey
- Golf Pride’s new oversized putter series called TOUR SNSR™ features larger Tour-proven shapes that are engineered with innovative SNSR material that delivers unsurpassed Tour-level feel and feedback. The new grips are made of a soft-tuned rubber formulation that gives these grips an extraordinary feel, and encourages a lighter grip pressure that golfers seek in creating a smooth stroke. The new SNSR compound also enhances Tour-level feedback into the hands to improve player distance control.
- Players can dial in the feel that fits them best with two Tour proven shapes, the TOUR SNSR CONTOUR and the TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT. TOUR SNSR CONTOUR is an evolution of the classic tapered pistol profile that is the shape preference of over 75% of Tour players. The pistol allows golfers to “lock in” their upper hand for consistent hand placement that translates to more confidence in every stroke.
- All four TOUR SNSR models feature a wide paddle front, sculpted to promote lighter grip pressure and consistent hand placement. Additionally, they are each finished with a traction-textured design that provides heightened feel and moisture control.
- Golf Prides proprietary SNSR material is 40% softer than any Golf Pride putter grip, promoting lightened grip pressure with Tour level feel and feedback
- The new Tour SNSR Contour Pro features a sculptured pistol shape with a traditional tapered profile
- SNSR compound and textured design provide heightened feel and moisture control.
- Wide paddle front for proper thumb placement and face alignment for improved accuracy.
- Each shape is available in two oversize options, 104cc and 140cc.
|Model #||Weight||Size||Core||Grip Shape|
There have been no reviews for this product.