Golf Pride Tour SNSR Straight Putter Grips Blue
- Golf Pride’s new oversized putter series called TOUR SNSR™ features larger Tour-proven shapes that are engineered with innovative SNSR material that delivers unsurpassed Tour-level feel and feedback. The new grips are made of a soft-tuned rubber formulation that gives these grips an extraordinary feel, and encourages a lighter grip pressure that golfers seek in creating a smooth stroke.
- The new SNSR compound also enhances Tour-level feedback into the hands to improve player distance control. Players can dial in the feel that fits them best with two Tour proven shapes, the TOUR SNSR CONTOUR and the TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT. TOUR SNSR STRAIGHT offers a contemporary, non-taper shape promoting a consistent hand pressure and feel.
- The straight taper design features soft, rounded edges that are strategically beveled for palm and finger pad comfort. All four TOUR SNSR models feature a wide paddle front, sculpted to promote lighter grip pressure and consistent hand placement. Additionally, they are each finished with a traction-textured design that provides heightened feel and moisture control.
- Each shape is available in two oversize options, 104cc and 140cc
- Tour SNSR Straight: Contemporary Shape for Consistent Hand Pressure. Soft and round edges. Straight taper profile.
- Material: proprietary SNSR rubber compound
- Core size: 0.580"
|Model #||Weight||Size||Core||Grip Shape|
There have been no reviews for this product.