SuperStroke Traxion Tour 3.0 Golf Putter Grips
- The Super Stroke Traxion Tour putter grips features Super Stroke's traditional and most popular putter grip profile. The Tour grips are manufactured from an incredibly tacky polyurethane material with an advanced "Traxion" surface texture providing amazing comfort and feel.No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure in both upper and lower hands for a more consistent and repeatable stroke.
- The Super Stroke "Tech-Port" accepts any of the CounterCore weight options for added customization of feel.
- Featuring SuperStroke's traditional and most popular grip profile, the Super Stroke Traxion Tour Putter Grip helps golfers produce a more stable, reliable stroke.
- TRAXION CONTROL / Enhanced Feedback Zones: Building on the superior feel and playability of the original SuperStroke putter grip, the new Traxion offers an advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback. The strategically designed Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazing comfortable feel leading to greater overall confidence.
- NO TAPER TECHNOLOGY / Even Grip Pressure: Patented No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
- SPYNE TECHNOLOGY / Repeat Hand Positioning: Advanced Spyne Technology is specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning. Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the putter face at time of impact during the stroke.
- TECH-PORT / Advanced Putting Performance: Designed to accept all SuperStroke “Tech-Port” accessories including the CounterCore weight system to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.
- Available in 4 sizes; Traxion Tour 1.0 = 1" dia, Traxion Tour 2.0 = 1.23" dia, Traxion Tour 3.0 = 1.36", Traxion Tour 5.0 = 1.55" dia.
There have been no reviews for this product.