ALDILA QUARANTA Sapphire Graphite Wood Shafts
- The new ALDILA QUARANTA Sapphire is a high-performance, ultra lightweight sub-50 gram golf shaft.
- It has a smooth bend profile provides a responsive tip and mid-section, balanced by a more stable butt-section.
- The QUARANTA Sapphire is lighter weight and has a lower torque than the QUARANTA Blue Series
- Premium ion plating.
- Reinforced with high-modulus MR70 carbon fiber that helps it launch lower, with a flatter ball flight.
- The ALDILA QUARANTA Sapphire features a premium Ion Plated (IP) finish and high-modulus MR70 carbon fiber for added strength and stability.
- Ion Plating: The Ion Plating process creates a sophisticated, premium finish that cannot be achieved just by applying paint. The shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where chrome or silver alloy ions are fused to the shaft. It’s a more costly, time consuming process but it creates a stunning finish that we think is worth the extra time.
- ALDILA's NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) utilizes ultra-thin layers of premium aerospace-grade materials. Shafts with MLT use up to twice as many prepreg plies as alternative shafts, producing a stable, solid laminate void of “dead zones”. This design revolution eliminates inconsistent shots caused by shaft variability, while enhancing feel.
- Mid launch and mid spin design.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trim: Driver: No tip trim, butt trim to the desired playing length. Fairway Woods: 1".
- Pls. note: This item requires extra 2 business days of processing time before shipping
|Wood 40||A||5.1°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||47 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 40||R||5.1°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||49 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 40||S||5.0°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||51 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||R||4.7°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||52 g||3"||Mid|
|Wood 50||S||4.6°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||56 g||3"||Mid|