Aldila XTORSION Copper Graphite Wood Shaft
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft, not an OEM version
- The new ALDILA XTORSION Copper features a stiff tipped, Counter Balanced design along with a new and unique woven graphite material on the outer layer of the shaft at the tip-section.
- This Multi-Axial Material Bias Angle (MAMBA) Technology places a high-tech material on the shaft in a +/- 45 degree fiber orientation. This unique use of a flat weave material on the exterior of the shaft provides significantly improved torsional stability to this counter weighted shaft in the lower half (tip-section) where the greatest percentage of twisting occurs during the swing and at impact.
- High Balance Point: By using innovative materials and creating slightly thicker walls toward the butt-end of the shaft we raised the balance point of the shaft which creates the potential for lighter swing weights, increased head-speed and distance.
- Multi-Axial Material Bias Angle (MAMBA) Technology places a high-tech, flat weave material on the shaft’s lower half exterior, where the most twisting occurs during the swing and at impact. MAMBA Technology improves torsional stability and spin control where it’s needed the most.
- Mid launch and low spin design
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trim: Driver: No tip trim, butt trim to the desired playing length. Fairway Woods: 1"
|Wood 50||R||5.8°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||56 g||3"||Low/Mid|
|Wood 60||S||5.0°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||67 g||3"||Low/Mid|
|Wood 70||X||4.0°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||70 g||3"||Low/Mid|
|Wood 70||TX||3.5°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||70 g||3"||Low/Mid|