AccuFlex Creation 65 Graphite Wood Shaft
- This precision shaft has a unique, long butt parallel section that tapers quickly into the bottom of the shaft. This design stores energy longer, and the quick taper at the end acts as a hinge to create a higher launch angle with decreased back spin. The result is optimal unloading of the shaft at impact.
- Made of nanometal polymer composites (NanoMet Technology), the shaft has precise weight distribution and variable bending properties throughout its profile for a unbelievable stable shaft.
- Finished in a metalic rich ION plated finish.
- Medium-firm tip stiffness and high bend point for controlled trajectory.
- Bend Point: High
- Ball Flight: Low
- Swing Speed: 95-105 mph (S), 105-115 mph (X)
- Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 1"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".