Aerotech SteelFiber i95 0.355" Tapered Iron Shaft
- A steel hoop wind in the Aerotech SteelFiber i95 Iron Shafts increases stability during swing.
- A steel hoop wind incorporated in the shaft increases the dimensional stability during the swing. The high modulus graphite core for increased club head speed and an advanced steel fiber surface layer for stability help redefine golf shaft construction.
- The SteelFiber i95 is a great transition into a lighter weight iron shaft without going too light and substantially changing the feel of the club during the swing. The 95 gram weight allows the player to see some good improvement in distance while still maintaining pinpoint accuracy and incredibly consistent distance control. If a player has been losing distance in their steel shafted irons but still wants to maintain every bit of consistency the i95 is a great choice.
- Designed to give strong players a true alternative to steel.
- Bend Point: Mid (R), Mid-High (S)
- Ball Flight: Mid (R), Mid-Low (S)
- Swing Speed: 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S)
- Tip Trimming: Do not tip trim, butt trim only to the desired club length. This shaft has no parallel tip.
- Specify club when ordering. Pre-trimmed at half-inch increments from 40" (#3 Iron) to 36.5" (Wedges):
- #3-Iron: 40"
- #4-Iron: 39.5"
- #5-Iron: 39"
- #6-Iron: 38.5"
- #7-Iron: 38"
- #8-Iron: 37.5"
- #9-Iron: 37"
- Wedge: 36.5"
- Special Order item requires extra time before shipping and depends on manufacturer's availability
- Minimum Order Quantity: min. 5 pcs SteelFiber iron shafts mix/match
|0.355 Taper||R||2.5°||0.355"||0.602"||41"||85 g||Mid|
|0.355 Taper||S||2.4°||0.355"||0.602"||41"||85 g||Mid-Low|
There have been no reviews for this product.