Aldila Ascent UL Hybrid Graphite Shafts
- ASCENT Ultralight Hybrids take our FlyDrive Technology and integrate it into high performance ultralight hybrids that are designed to compliment the look, feel and performance of the all new ASCENT Ultralight Wood shafts
- ASCENT Ultralight models deliver an easy, high launch angle without the typical compromises of an ultra-lightweight shaft. Featuring Focused Mass Technology (FMT), a precise weighting section that utilizes heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg in the butt end to help players turn through the ball better for stronger, straighter/drawn ball flight. ASCENT Ultralight models also feature FlyDrive Technology – a new application inspired by a similar innovation in high-performance fly fishing rods. A unique, full-length Visco-Elastic Isolation Layer (VEIL) is added to improve overall strength and feel while bolstering the shaft’s resistance to “ovaling,” a common deficiency in thinner-walled designs. FlyDrive adds very little weight or thickness so ASCENT Ultralight shafts remain quick and fast with a satisfying, solid feel at impact.
- FlyDrive Technology, a new application which utilizes a Visco-Elastic Isolation Layer (VEIL) to improve the stability, feel and peripheral strength of thin-walled shafts with little added weight or thickness.
- Active profile delivers higher kick and higher ball speed while maintaining the accurate, penetrating ball flight needed for maximum distance
- Ideal for players looking to raise ball flight while retaining high accuracy.
- Delivers a high-launch profile with mid/high spin.
- Recommended Swing Speed MPH: Lady Under 70, Senior 71-80, R Flex 81-90, Stiff 91-105
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Tip Trim: #1HY 0'; #2HY 0"; #3HY 0.5"; #4HY 0.75"; #5HT 1"; #6HT 1"; #7HT 1"
|Hybrid 40 UL||R3/Lady||5.0°||0.370"||0.584"||42"||44 g||4"||High|
|Hybrid 50 UL||R2 = A||4.5°||0.370"||0.594"||42"||54 g||4"||High|
|Hybrid 50 UL||R||4.1°||0.370"||0.598"||42"||55 g||4"||High|
|Hybrid 50 UL||S||4.0°||0.370"||0.600"||42"||59 g||4"||High|