Aldila NV 2KXV Green Graphite Wood Shafts
- When the original NV, featuring Micro Laminate Technology, was introduced it quickly became the number one aftermarket golf shaft ever offered, a favorite of Tour pros and amateurs alike. After years of development, Aldila has created NexGen Micro Laminate Technology - new, even thinner high performance carbon fibers combined with today’s advanced fiber resin technology. The result is even more layers of carbon fiber offering maximum consistency and performance. What separated the original NV from other shafts available was what some referred to as its 'perfect feel'. The NV 2KXV provides for even better feel and performance. Available in the standard Green design or for those seeking slightly higher ball flight, there is the Orange design.
- Next generation NV, developed with NexGen Micro Laminate Technology - new, even thinner high performance carbon fibers combined with today’s advanced fiber resin technology.
- More layers of carbon fiber in the design deliver more consistency and performance.
- Provides even better feel than the original and delivers a low to mid shot trajectory with low spin.
- Available in Standard Green design for low-mid ball flight and Orange Deisgn for players seeking slightly higher ball flight.
- Bend Point: Mid-High
- Ball Flight: Low-Mid
- Swing Speed: 80-90 mph (R), 90-105 mph (S), 105+ mph (X)
- Tip Trim: Driver: No tip trim, butt trim to the desired playing length. Fairway Woods: 1".
- Pls. note: This item requires extra 2 business days of processing time before shipping
|Wood 65 A||A||5.2°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||64 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 R||R||4.9°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||64 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 S||S||4.5°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||65 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 65 X||X||3.9°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||66 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 R||R||4.5°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||71 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 S||S||4.0°||0.335"||0.640"||46"||72 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 75 X||X||3.5°||0.335"||0.645"||46"||74 g||Low-Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.