Aldila NVS 85 Orange NXT Hybrid Graphite Shafts
- The Aldila NVS Orange is one of the most popular after-market shafts ever. With that kind of success, why change what works. The new NV Green features the same constant taper design to a smooth and stable feel shot after shot. The next generation NV also incorporates Aldila’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) - which uses more than 20 layers of ultrathin, aerospace-grade prepreg, that eliminate unwanted gaps and “dead zones” that can occur during the manufacturing process. MLT enhances feel and eliminates inconsistent shots cause by shaft variability. We’ve updated the NVS Orange’s cosmetic to appeal to today’s more global audience as well as developed lighter option and additional flexes to help fit more players worldwide. The NVS Orange was born to perform and continues to withstand the test of time.
- NexGen Micro Laminae Technology (MLT) : ALDILA’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) utilizes ultra-thin layers of premium aerospace-grade materials. Shafts with MLT use up to twice as many prepreg plies as alternative shafts, producing a stable, solid laminate void of “dead zones”. This design revolution eliminates inconsistent shots caused by shaft variability, while enhancing feel.
- Maintains the playability of the original profiles that worked so well, but have enhanced feel and responsiveness due to the addition of NXT GEN MLT in the tip section
- NXT GEN Micro Laminate Technology (MLT) uses ultra-thin aerospace carbon fibers to produce an extremely stable shaft with precise feel and unmatched consistency.
- Constant taper design produces uniform feel and performance.
- Designed with a softer tip section to promote a higher ball flight with higher spin.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trim: Hybrid: No tip trim, butt trim to the desired playing length.
|NVS 85 NXT Hybrid||R||2.8°||0.370"||0.630"||42"||84 g||3"||Mid|
|NVS 85 NXT Hybrid||S||2.8°||0.370"||0.630"||42"||84 g||3"||Mid|