Aldila RIP Phenom 65 Hybrid Graphite Shafts 0.370"
- Sale: brand new, original aftermarket component shaft, not an OEM version.
- The RIP Phenom hybrid profile is designed to match the performance characteristics of the high-performing and mid- launching R.I.P. Phenom woods.
- Reverse Inter-Laminar Placement (R.I.P.) Technology: ALDILA's Reverse Inter-Laminar Placement (R.I.P.) Technology incorporates computer modeling and exclusive materials provided by Mitsubishi Chemical — letting our engineers reimagine shaft design and performance to create a revolutionary shaft bearing optimum flex and torque characteristics while yielding incredible feel and shot control.
- The new Aldila RIP Phenom incorporates Aldila’s Tour proven RIP Technology with unique composite construction to create a new and innovative shaft flex profile for maximum distance and control – Hyperbolic Flex Technology. RIP Technology repositions the materials and patterns to optimize the performance characteristics of the shaft. The Phenom’s Hyperbolic Flex Technology provides a stiff tip section for optimal launch and spin control, with a very firm butt section for an incredibly stable feel, while the center section of the shaft is softer to provide outstanding kick through impact to maximize ball speed. The new RIP Phenom incorporates the same flex, torque and feel properties that have made the original RIP the leading shaft on the PGA Tour, with a flex profile to achieve unparalleled performance and launch characteristics for better players
- Bend Point: Mid/High
- Ball Flight: Low/Mid
- Tip Trim: No tip trim; butt trim to desired club length
|Hybrid 65||R||4.0°||0.370"||0.595"||42"||64 g||3"||Mid|
|Hybrid 65||S||3.9°||0.370"||0.595"||42"||64 g||3"||Mid|