Aldila Tour Blue 85 Graphite Hybrid Shafts
- The new Aldila Tour Blue utilizes the latest materials and manufacturing technology to create a new shaft designed to maximize the power of your individual golf swing.
- The constant taper shaft profile provides exceptional feel and a smooth, controlled release.
- The Tour Green is made with the latest generation of Aldila's Micro Laminate materials (MLT®). The ultra thin, ultra strong material allows for the construction of a shaft with outstanding performance and unparalleled consistency.
- The Tour Blue offers the same advanced performance of the Tour Green with a softer tip section to promote a higher ball flight.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 80-90 mph (R), 90-105 mph (S), 105+ mph (X)
- Tip Trim: Do not tip trim, butt trim to the desired length.
- Pls. note: This item requires extra 2 business days of processing time before shipping
|Hybrid 85||R||2.8°||0.370"||0.625"||42"||84 g||Mid|
|Hybrid 85||S||2.5°||0.370"||0.630"||42"||86 g||Mid|
|Hybrid 85||X||2.3°||0.370"||0.629"||42"||86 g||Mid|
|Hybrid 85||TX||2.2°||0.370"||0.626"||42"||86 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
I’m looking for a hybrid shaft comparable to the Aldila Synergy SOHY-R that is in the Rogue hybrids. Any suggestions? Tnx.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Gary on Sep 23, 2022
shafts found in Callaway Rogue clubs are OEM version shafts. OEM shafts have different specs than the aftermarket shafts. Sorry i cannot match a shaft to these Synergy shafts found in Rogue hybrid clubs.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Sep 24, 2022