|Hybrid S9||S+ Strong||2.4°||0.370"||0.640"||42"||94 g||3"||High|
|Hybrid S9||X||2.4°||0.370"||0.640"||42"||96 g||3"||Mid-High|
|Hybrid S9||XX||2.4°||0.370"||0.645"||42"||97 g||3"||Mid-High|
- On Sale $9.99, Was $99.00 - 90% OFF
- Brand new and original Matrix graphite shaft, not a water-down OEM version.
- RADIX is Latin for "base" or "root". The base for RADIX is the HD design, giving RADIX the most advanced internal structure of its class. Along with the internal structure, an experimental variable tip-to-butt ratio desin is introduced with RADIX. The ratio specs change by flex - ball flight lowers as flex stiffens, adjusting for the progressive needs of progressively harder swingers.
- HD Design: Hexadecagonal (16-sided) internal platform on which the shaft designs are built. HD allows for new levels of structural strength. With the stronger 16-cut butt section, Matrix engineers are able to better structure and strengthen the tip section without adding overall weight. At times this even lowers balance points to better match high MOI and low CG heads. The result is a stronger "tip-strength-to-weight" ratio.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Tip Stiffness: Mid
- Tip Trimming: 14º 0"; 16º 0"; 19º 0.5"; 22º 1"; 25º 1.5"; 28º 2"; 31º 2.5"