Mitsubishi Diamana DF-Series Graphite Wood Shafts
- The new Diamana DF-Series feature strategically positioned DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg are used to create our newest lower launching, stiff tip profile. Strength, stability, and performance has a new name – Diamana™ DF-Series.
- We’ve taken two our most proven, time tested tour proven profiles – Blue Board and White Board, and Mitsubishi Chemical’s latest design and material innovations, to create the Diamana™ DF-Series. The Diamana™ DF-Series uses strategically positioned DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber, and an incredibly strong hybrid prepreg that combines Mitsubishi Chemical’s MR70 – a carbon fiber material that is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers, with boron fibers to create our newest lower launching, stiff-tip profile.
- Combines time tested tour proven profiles – Blue Board and White Board, and combines Mitsubishi Chemical’s latest design and material innovations
- Uses strategically positioned DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber producing unprecedented strength and control during shaft loading and unloading.
- Utilizes a prepreg that combines Mitsubishi Chemical’s carbon fiber innovation MR70 and boron fiber, providing higher strength and higher modulus than traditional carbon fiber material.
- Designed to produce low to mid launch and low spin
- Dialed Pitch Fiber: The Fourth Generation Diamana™ Series features our latest prepreg with DIALEAD Pitch Fiber for outstanding strength and energy transfer with a minimum of shaft deformation. While more costly and difficult to manufacture, the pitch fiber we are using is much stronger than traditional carbon fiber. All prepreg used in our shafts is developed and produced by Mitsubishi Rayon, or our trusted partners, giving us precise control over every step of the process
- MR70: The new Diamana DF-Series also incorporates for the first time a new hybrid prepreg developed by the engineers at Mitsubishi Rayon. This new prepreg combines boron fiber and Mitsubishi Rayon's latest carbon fiber innovation MR70. Mitsubishi Rayon's MR-70 by is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers. Strategically positioned in the tip-section of the shaft this hybrid prepreg provides unprecedented strength and stability at impactSpecifically designed and developed by Mitsubishi Chemical for high-performance applications, MR70 is an innovative new carbon fiber material that is 20% stronger and has 10% the modulus than conventional materials
- Boron: Boron fiber is equivalent in stiffness to high modulus carbon fiber with superior compression strength. As a result, Boron Fiber is often utilized for structure reinforcement most notably in military applications.
- Bend Point: Mid-High
- Ball Flight: Low-Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".
|Wood 50||R||4.7°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||54 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||S||4.6°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||58 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 50||X||4.5°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||60 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||R||3.8°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||60 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||S||3.8°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||64 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||X||3.8°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||66 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 60||Tour X||3.8°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||69 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||S||3.1°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||73 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||X||3.1°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||77 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||Tour X||2.9°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||79 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 80||S||3.0°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||83 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 80||X||3.0°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||86 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 80||Tour X||2.9°||0.335"||0.648"||46"||88 g||Low-Mid||3"|
There have been no reviews for this product.