Mitsubishi Diamana M+Plus Graphite Wood Shafts
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft with authentic hologram, not an OEM version. Limited Quantity on sale.
- The Diamana M+PLUS profile features the highest balance point in the product line. Its softer tip is ideal for players wanting to go lighter and longer, while capitalizing on the high balance point movement in equipment. It's our highest-launching profile in the Diamana +PLUS Series.
- The M+Plus Series is ideal for players seeking a high launch and more distance from the Diamana brand.
- 3G Dimensional Interlay (MDI) has been the foundation of the new Diamana Series, beginning with the B-Series in 2012. Used in the butt section, it includes thin, high-modulus and ultra strong DIALED prepreg utilizing pitch fiber instead of traditional carbon fiber, which gives us more precise control over material usage and placement. This helps us optimize bend and torsional profiles, and prevents deformation while increasing overal control. Oriented in the hoop direction, the DIALED decreases ovaling in the dowswing and transfers energy more efficiently to the ball at impact.
- Tough-Qure: Our Tough-Qure prepreg contains resins that cure harder and two times faster than traditional resins, for superior strength and stability. Our proprietary Block Copolymer Technology allow Tough-Qure to link "softer" (more elastic) polymers and "harder" (more durable) polymers together, creating a prepreg that significantly strengthens the shaft without sacrificing feel.
- Variable Torque: OUr Variable Torque system optimizes performance by targeting shaft torque and frequency. Players of all abilities can benefit from a torque and frequency designed to meet their swing speeds.
- Designed to produce a higher launch with mid spin.
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Swing Speed: 65-80 mph (A), 81-90 mph (R), 92-105 mph (S), 106 mph (X)
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0.5"; #5 W: 0.75"; #7 W: 1"; #9 W: 1"
|M-Series Plus 60-R||R||5.8°||0.335"||0.618"||46"||55 g||3"||High|
There have been no reviews for this product.