Mitsubishi Diamana R-Series Graphite Wood Shafts
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft with authentic hologram, not an OEM version. Limited Quantity on sale.
- The Diamana R-Series has similar feel and launch characteristics to the 'ilima Series with some notable enhancements designed to complement the popular low center of gravity (CG), low spin woods.
- The R-Series is ideal for better players seeking mid spin, high launch and more distance from the Diamana brand.
- With impact feel and launch characteristics similar to the Diamana 'ilima, it’s for golfers seeking mid spin and high launch. Because of its high trajectory and draw bias characteristics, it’s an ideal complement to the low center of gravity, low-spin woods. It’s made with strong “pitch” carbon fiber for power, as well as third-generation M.D.I.
- Engineering: The Diamana R-Series represents the next generation version of MCA GOLF's signature "active" bend profile. The R-Series, incorporates high-strength DIALEAD Pitch Fiber by Mitsubishi Chemical into the butt-section of the shaft, adding unprecedented strength and control during shaft loading and unloading.
- Dialed Pitch Fiber: The Third Generation Diaman Series features our latest prepreg with DIALEAD Pitch Fiber for outstanding strength and energy transfer with a minimum of shaft deformation. While more costly and difficult to manufacture, the pitch fiber we are using is much stronger than traditional carbon fiber. All prepreg used in our shafts is developed and produced by Mitsubishi Rayon, or our trusted partners, giving us precise control over every step of the process
- Tough-Qure: Our Tough-Qure prepreg contains resins that cure harder and two times faster than traditional resins, for superior strength and stability. Our proprietary Block Copolymer Technology allow Tough-Qure to link "softer" (more elastic) polymers and "harder" (more durable) polymers together, creating a prepreg that significantly strengthens the shaft without sacrificing feel.
- 3G Dimensional Interlay (MDI) has been the foundation of the new Diamana Series, beginning with the B-Series in 2012. Used in the butt section, it includes thin, high-modulus and ultra strong DIALED prepreg utilizing pitch fiber instead of traditional carbon fiber, which gives us more precise control over material usage and placement. This helps us optimize bend and torsional profiles, and prevents deformation while increasing overal control. Oriented in the hoop direction, the DIALED decreases ovaling in the dowswing and transfers energy more efficiently to the ball at impact.
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Swing Speed: 65-80 mph (A), 81-90 mph (R), 92-105 mph (S), 106 mph (X)
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0.5"; #5 W: 0.75"; #7 W: 1"; #9 W: 1"
|R-Series 50-R||R||4.1°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||55 g||3"||Mid-High|
|R-Series 50-S||S||4.1°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||57 g||3"||Mid-High|
|R-Series 60-R||R||3.6°||0.335"||0.618"||46"||62 g||3"||Mid-High|
|R-Series 60-S||S||3.5°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||64 g||3"||Mid-High|
There have been no reviews for this product.