Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Dual Core TiNi SFW Graphite Wood Shafts
- The new Mitsubishi KURO KAGE Black with Dual-Core TiNi Technology and Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) is MCA GOLF's latest design that yields the same high launch and profile as its predecessor KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi – but now features Dual-Core Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire and SFW. Available in 40 gram and 50 gram models, SFW helps golfers square the clubface through impact, thus creating straighter shots. The lightest of the two weight options also incorporates the Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) System that helps golfers turn the club over easier through impact, which in turn straightens a slight fade or promotes a slight draw.
- Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire: The double-layer of TiNi Wire (Dual Core TiNi) in the tip section of the shaft it further increases the strength and stability at impact and delivers tighter shot dispersion. TiNi wire is a premium elastic wire that immediately springs back to original shape when stretched. Integrating TiNi with carbon fibers in the tip section allows the energy to loaded and unloaded with great efficiency when the wire stretches, while providing extra strength and stability to the tip.
- Straight Flight Weighting (SFW): The Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system improves ball flight. As a shaft gets lighter, it becomes more difficult for the golfer to square the club face or turn the club over through impact, especially a driver. The effect becomes noticeable as shafts start weighing less than 60g. Thus, SFW is designed to help the golfer turn the club over easier through impact, which in turn straightens a slight fade or promotes a slight draw. A short section of tungsten weighted prepreg is precisely placed under the lower end of the shaft’s grip area to produce the effect.
- Variable Torque System optimizes performance by targeting shaft torque and frequency. Players of all abilities can benefit from a torque and frequency designed to meet their swing speeds.
- Low Resin Content Prepreg: MRC's Low Resin Content Prepreg, with up to 15% more carbon fiber and less resin (20% vs. 33%) allows them to create a higher density of carbon fibers without adding weight.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".
|Wood 40||L||8.0°||0.335"||0.593"||46"||46 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 50||A||7.5°||0.335"||0.597"||46"||48 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 50||R||7.4°||0.335"||0.598"||46"||50 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 50||S||6.5°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||51 g||Mid-High|
|Wood 50||X||5.6°||0.335"||0.600"||46"||55 g||Mid-High|
There have been no reviews for this product.