Mitsubishi MMT 55 Taper Tip Graphite Iron Shafts
- Minimum Order Quantity: Set purchase of #5 to #9.
- Born from more than 30-years of innovation and composite shaft mastery, the new MMT Taper Iron utilizes a breakthrough patent pending Metal Mesh Technology (MMT) to redefine the possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft.
- Designed to maximize the benefits of both composite and steel performance, our patent pending Metal Mesh Technology represents the very best of the Mitsubishi end-to-end manufacturing approach. As layers of prepreg are stacked to build the shaft's core, a small section of unique Metal Mesh is integrated towards the tip. This Metal Mesh - made up of individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel - improves the density and stability of the shaft, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction. Together this yields a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft that still provides the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play.
- The MMT taper tip graphite iron shafts promote a mid launch with mid/low spin.
- Utilizes a breakthrough Metal Mesh material which is made from individually braded strands of 304 Stainless Steel that is integrated into the shaft’s prepreg layers toward the tip
- MMT (Metal Mesh Technology) improves density and stability, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction, yielding a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft
- Designed to provide the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play
- Redefines possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Do not tip trim, butt trim only to the desired club length. This shaft has no parallel tip.
- Specify club when ordering. Pre-trimmed at half-inch increments from 36.5" (wedges) to 39.5" (#4-Iron):
- #4-Iron: 39.5"
- #5-Iron: 39"
- #6-Iron: 38.5"
- #7-Iron: 38"
- #8-Iron: 37.5"
- #9-Iron: 37"
- Wedge: 36.50"
- Minimum Order Quantity: Set purchase of #5-9 with #4 and wedge shafts optional
- Special Order item requires extra time before shipping and depends on manufacturer availability
|Iron-55||A||0.355"||0.596"||39.5" - 36.5"||3.5º||59 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.