Mitsubishi MMT 75 Taper Tip Graphite Iron Shafts
- Minimum Order Quantity: Set purchase of #5 to #9.
- Born from more than 30-years of innovation and composite shaft mastery, the new MMT Taper Iron utilizes a breakthrough patent pending Metal Mesh Technology (MMT) to redefine the possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft.
- Designed to maximize the benefits of both composite and steel performance, our patent pending Metal Mesh Technology represents the very best of the Mitsubishi end-to-end manufacturing approach. As layers of prepreg are stacked to build the shaft's core, a small section of unique Metal Mesh is integrated towards the tip. This Metal Mesh - made up of individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel - improves the density and stability of the shaft, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction. Together this yields a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft that still provides the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play.
- The MMT taper tip graphite iron shafts promote a mid launch with mid/low spin.
- Utilizes a breakthrough Metal Mesh material which is made from individually braded strands of 304 Stainless Steel that is integrated into the shaft’s prepreg layers toward the tip
- MMT (Metal Mesh Technology) improves density and stability, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction, yielding a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft
- Designed to provide the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play
- Redefines possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Do not tip trim, butt trim only to the desired club length. This shaft has no parallel tip.
- Specify club when ordering. Pre-trimmed at half-inch increments from 36.5" (wedges) to 39.5" (#4-Iron):
- #4-Iron: 39.5"
- #5-Iron: 39"
- #6-Iron: 38.5"
- #7-Iron: 38"
- #8-Iron: 37.5"
- #9-Iron: 37"
- Wedge: 36.50"
- Minimum Order Quantity: Set purchase of #5-9 with #4 and wedge shafts optional
- Special Order item requires extra time before shipping and depends on manufacturer availability
|Iron-75||S||0.355"||0.606"||39.5" - 36.5"||3.7º||74 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by John Mcfadden on Jan 14, 2022
Mitsubishi MMT shafts will be stiff if you order them in Stiff flex. there is no industry standard among shaft manufacturers what is R flex and what is Stiff. a stiff shaft from Brand-A may or may not be same stiffness as Brand-B.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jan 15, 2022