Mitsubishi MMT Parallel Tip Graphite Iron Shafts
- Born from more than 30-years of innovation and composite shaft mastery, the new MMT Taper Iron utilizes a breakthrough patent pending Metal Mesh Technology (MMT) to redefine the possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft.
- Designed to maximize the benefits of both composite and steel performance, our patent pending Metal Mesh Technology represents the very best of the Mitsubishi end-to-end manufacturing approach. As layers of prepreg are stacked to build the shaft's core, a small section of unique Metal Mesh is integrated towards the tip. This Metal Mesh - made up of individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel - improves the density and stability of the shaft, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction. Together this yields a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft that still provides the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play.
- The MMT parallel tip graphite iron shafts promote a mid launch with mid/low spin.
- Utilizes a breakthrough Metal Mesh material which is made from individually braded strands of 304 Stainless Steel that is integrated into the shaft’s prepreg layers toward the tip
- MMT (Metal Mesh Technology) improves density and stability, while also allowing for thinner overall composite wall construction, yielding a finely tuned, highly responsive shaft
- Designed to provide the consistent launch and spin control needed for effective iron play
- Redefines possibilities for feel and performance in a composite iron shaft
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: #3I 0"; #4I 0.5"; #5I 1"; #6I 1.5"; #7I 2"; #8I 2.5"; #9I 3"; W 3.5
- Special Order item requires extra time before shipping and depends on manufacturer availability
There have been no reviews for this product.