Mitsubishi Diamana D+ PLUS Limited Edition Graphite Wood Shafts
- The next generation Diamana D+PLUS Limited Edition incorporates Mitsubishi Rayon's own DIALEAD Pitch Fiber into the butt section of this new design to deliver maximum stability and increase energy transfer in our time tested and tour proven "low launch" White Board profile.
- We have taken the original design with Multi-Dimensional Interlay (MDI) and Tough-QURE- Resin System technology, and incorporated DIALEAD- Pitch Fiber in the butt-section. The result? A heavier weighted profile with maximum stability in the tip and butt-section to deliver a lower launching, lower spinning ball flight for the player looking for a more penetrating ball flight.
- Diamana D+PLUS Limited Edition offers a low launch and low spin.
- Dialed Pitch Fiber: The Third Generation Diaman™ Series features our latest prepreg with DIALEAD Pitch Fiber for outstanding strength and energy transfer with a minimum of shaft deformation. While more costly and difficult to manufacture, the pitch fiber we are using is much stronger than traditional carbon fiber. All prepreg used in our shafts is developed and produced by Mitsubishi Rayon, or our trusted partners, giving us precise control over every step of the process
- Tough-Qure: Our Tough-Qure prepreg contains resins that cure harder and two times faster than traditional resins, for superior strength and stability. Our proprietary Block Copolymer Technology allow Tough-Qure to link "softer" (more elastic) polymers and "harder" (more durable) polymers together, creating a prepreg that significantly strengthens the shaft without sacrificing feel.
- 3G Dimensional Interlay (MDI) has been the foundation of the new Diamana Series, beginning with the B-Series in 2012. Used in the butt section, it includes thin, high-modulus and ultra strong DIALED prepreg utilizing pitch fiber instead of traditional carbon fiber, which gives us more precise control over material usage and placement. This helps us optimize bend and torsional profiles, and prevents deformation while increasing overal control. Oriented in the hoop direction, the DIALED decreases ovaling in the dowswing and transfers energy more efficiently to the ball at impact.
- High Balance Point: By creating slightly thicker walls toward the butt end of the shaft we raised the balance point of the KURO KAGE„¢ Black profile. Raising the balance point creates the potential for lighter swing weights, increased head-speed and distance.
- Bend Point: High
- Ball Flight: Low
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1".
|Wood 60||TX||3.1°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||66 g||Low-Mid||3"|
|Wood 70||S||3.2°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||70 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 70||X||2.9°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||72 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 70||Tour X||2.7°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||76 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 80||S||3.2°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||83 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 80||X||2.8°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||86 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 80||Tour X||2.6°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||87 g||Low||3"|
|Wood 90||Tour X||2.5°||0.335"||0.602"||46"||75 g||Low||3"|
There have been no reviews for this product.