Mitsubishi Diamana RF-Series Graphite Wood Shafts
- Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana RF-Series Graphite Wood Shafts - We've taken our tour proven, time tested Red Board profile and enhanced it using Mitsubishi Chemical's latest design and material innovations, to create the next generation Diamana™ RF-Series. Strategically positioned DIALEAD™ Pitch Fiber, MR70 and boron fiber infused hybrid prepreg deliver unmatched strength, stability and performance from this higher launching profile.
- Engineering: The Diamana RF-Series represents the next generation version of MCA GOLF's signature €œactive€ bend profile. The new RF-Series, like its most recent predecessor the Diamana R-Series, incorporates high-strength DIALEAD„¢ Pitch Fiber by Mitsubishi Chemical into the butt-section of the shaft, adding unprecedented strength and control during shaft loading and unloading.
- Featured Material MR70: The new Diamana RF-Series incorporates for the first time a new hybrid prepreg developed by the engineers at Mitsubishi Chemical. This new prepreg combines boron fiber and Mitsubishi Chemical™s latest carbon fiber innovation MR70. Mitsubishi Chemical's MR70 by is 20% stronger and has 10% higher modulus than conventional carbon fibers. Strategically positioned in the tip-section of the shaft this hybrid prepreg provides unprecedented strength and stability at impact.
- The RF Series represents the next generation version of MCA Golfs active bend profile
- Bend Point: Low
- Ball Flight: High
- Swing Speed: 65-80 mph (A), 81-90 mph (R), 92-105 mph (S), 106 mph (X)
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0.5"; #5 W: 0.75"; #7 W: 1"; #9 W: 1"
|MX595-WR-1A||RF 50||R||4.3°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||56 g||3"||High|
|MX595-WS-1A||RF 50||S||4.3°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||58 g||3"||High|
|MX596-WR-1A||RF 60||R||3.5°||0.335"||0.616"||46"||62 g||3"||High|
|MX596-WS-1A||RF 60||S||3.5°||0.335"||0.616"||46"||65 g||3"||High|
|MX596-WX-1A||RF 60||X||3.4°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||68 g||3"||Mid/High|
There have been no reviews for this product.