Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Dual Core TiNi Hybrid Graphite Shafts
- The new KURO KAGE Black Dual-Core TiNi Hybrid Series is the lightest weight Hybrid option offered under the KURO KAGE brand.
- This smooth Mid/High launching Hybrid Series was designed to complement the recently released KURO KAGE Black Dual-Core TiNi Wood Series that also includes Dual-Core TiNi Wire technology in the tip section for max stability and feel.
- Kuro Kage Black Hybrid features a stable and versatile profile, to match the playing characteristics of the Kuro Kage wood series.
- Mitsubishi's signature "smooth" bend profile offers balanced stiffness along the entire shaft length.
- High Density Prepreg is positioned in the lower third of the shaft for enhanced feel and stability.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Stiffness: Firm
- Swing Speed: 80-90 mph (R), 90-105 mph (S), 105+ (X)
- Tip Trimming: #1H 0"; #2H 0.5"; #3H 0.75"; #4H 1"; #5H 1.5".
|Hybrid 60||A||4.0°||0.370"||0.580"||42"||55 g||Mid-High|
|Hybrid 60||R||3.9°||0.370"||0.584"||42"||58 g||Mid-High|
|Hybrid 60||S||3.8°||0.370"||0.588"||42"||61 g||Mid-High|
|Hybrid 70||R||3.6°||0.370"||0.588"||42"||67 g||Mid-High|
|Hybrid 70||S||3.5°||0.370"||0.590"||42"||70 g||Mid-High|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Looking for a hybrid shaft with a relatively soft butt that is mid launch. Does this shaft fit that profile?
1 out of 1 found this question helpful. Do you? YES NO
Asked by MrSmooth on Jan 10, 2020
The Mitsubishi KuroKage Silver Hybrid shaft has a firm tip section and promotes a mid ball flight, i.e. the mid section of this shaft is soft. if the butt section is soft, it will promote a low ball flight. if the tip section is soft, it will promote a high ball flight.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Jan 10, 2020