Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange Graphite Wood Shafts
- TENSEI CK Pro Orange expands the TENSEI CK Series - which features a multi-material design that incorporates more performance-oriented materials than we€™ve ever used in a shaft. This first of it€™s kind bend profile for MCA GOLF uses a counter-balanced design along with an extreme tip-stiff design to provided added versatility for the stronger player. The TENSEI CK Pro Orange incorporates the same Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar® (CK) weave found in the butt-section of all TENSEI CK shafts - providing enhanced stability and maximum feel in this highly versatile design. This series also incorporates High Modulus, premium 40-Ton hybrid prepreg infused with tungsten powder in targeted positions throughout the shaft. A tip-section reinforced with MR70 - Mitsubishi Chemical€™s strongest carbon fiber to date, delivers lower torque, and delivers tour preferred control and stability.
- The Japanese word "Tensei" means "transformation" in English -- a more-than-appropriate name for this new franchise. While a typical shaft series includes three-to-six materials, the TENSEI CK Series combines 11 different prepreg materials, including our Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) prepreg, ultra-thin prepreg and for the first time a Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® weave featuring MRC carbon fiber -- all to help refine and take our classic smooth bend profile to an entirely new level.
- Carbon/DuPont Kevlar (CK): A Carbon Fiber/DuPont™ Kevlar® (CK) woven material; featuring MRC Carbon fiber has been strategically placed under the hands to increase the strength and stability in the butt-section of the shaft in addition to providing superior feel and feedback throughout the swing.
- Low Resin Content (LRC): Our Low Resin Content prepreg, with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepregs allows us to create a higher density of carbon fibers without adding additional weight. The Result: Added strength with enhanced feel.
- Ultra Light Weight Materials: Our expertise in creating thousands of versions of carbon fiber and resin combinations gives us the ability to create unique high-performance materials designed to deliver exactly what our engineers require to make our ultra-lightweight, high-performance shafts.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 65-80 mph (A), 81-90 mph (R), 92-105 mph (S), 106 mph (TS)
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0.5"; #5 W: 0.75"; #7 W: 1"; #9 W: "
|Pro Orange 60||R||3.6°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||62 g||3"||Mid|
|Pro Orange 60||S||3.5°||0.335"||0.606"||46"||64 g||3"||Mid|
|Pro Orange 60||TX||3.4°||0.335"||0.609"||46"||67 g||3"||Mid|
|Pro Orange 70||S||2.9°||0.335"||0.608"||46"||72 g||3"||Mid|
|Pro Orange 70||TX||2.8°||0.335"||0.610"||46"||73 g||3"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.