TaylorMade Fujikura Speeder 65 0.350" Graphite Wood Shaft
- These are brand new and original Fujikura Speeder 65 graphite wood shafts.
- These were a stock shaft found in the TaylorMade SLDR drivers and fairway woods.
- 0.350" tip diameter, uncut 44" raw length, these shafts were not tip trimmed.
- 65 gram weight design for a wide array of golfers.
- Bend Point: N/A
- Ball Flight: N/A
- Swing Speed: N/A
- Tip Trimming: Driver: 0"; #3 W: 0"; #5 W: 0.5"; #7 W: 1"; #9W 1"; #11W 1"
|Wood||M = Senior||N/A||0.350"||N/A||44"||65 g||N/A||N/A|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Michael Berry on Sep 16, 2021
this shaft is just a component shaft, without adapter, no grip. tip diameter is 0.350". this shaft will fit hosel bore of 0.350". Please measure the inner diameter of the hosel bore of your head.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Sep 18, 2021