UST-Mamiya ProForce V2 Black Hybrid Graphite Golf Shafts
- One of the top franchises in UST Mamiya history gets a bold new cosmetic update.
- PROFORCE V2 is designed for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight. The new V2 is designed for Low to Mid Handicap golfers with average tempo looking for maximum distance with control. The V2 uses the most advanced materials and design to stabilize the larger 400 to 450 cc. heads for maximum energy transfer at impact
- The firm tip section produces a medium launch condition and increased ball speed.
- The PROFORCE V2 uses the most superior materials and design to produce a very stable, consistent golf shaft. The ProForce V2 uses a combination of 19 types of aerospace-quality materials. These micro-fiber layers are situated in a proprietary fiber orientation to ensure constant taper and consistent flex and feel between each shaft weight category.
- Black finish version of the tour provem V2 design for players seeking a flatter, more penetrating ball flight.
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance
- Long parallel butt section design provides greater control in the hands for both aggressive and smooth tempo players.
- Stiffer tip provides more spin control at impact with a mid trajectory ball flight.
- Low torque design to help eliminate hooks
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Swing Speed: 85-90 mph (R), 95-105 mph (S), 105-115 mph (X)
- Tip Trimming: 15-16d 0 in. / 17-18d 0.5 in. / 19-20d 1 in. / 21-23d 1.5 in. / 24-26d+ 2 in
|GU-18559||Hybrid F3||R||3.2°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||84 g||3.5"||Mid-High|
|GU-18560||Hybrid F4||S||3.2°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||86 g||3.5"||Mid-High|