UST Mamiya Recoil Dart Graphite Iron Shafts
- The next generation of Recoil is here with Recoil DART! Recoil DART is a Higher Performance Iron Shaft featuring Dual Action Recoil TechnologyRecoil Dart iron shafts are designed to provide increased consistency, optimal feel and precise ball flight for all golfers.
- Recoil DART has been designed after years of research, testing and development to precisely optimize shaft hoop stiffness in the critical areas of the golf shaft. To achieve maximum distance, optimum hoop stiffness is designed into the energy transfer section of the shaft. In the tip section, the hoop stiffness is increased to maintain feel while also stabilizing the tip section for maximum consistency and optimum ball flight.
- DART (Dual Action Recoil Technology) provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft, storing and releasing energy to the golf ball at impact, yielding maximum distance and accuracy with premium feel. DART eliminates inconsistent areas in the shaft, resulting in precise, consistent feel.
- Ion Plating finish provides a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint.
- Recoil technology allows the golfer to load and unload better on partial and full shots for improved distance and trajectory control. The Recoil shaft also increases the spring effect in the walls of the shaft for efficient energy transferred to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance. The unique composite construction creates a higher damping rate equating to better feel and less stress on joints in the hands, wrists and elbows. Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased distance
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Iron: #2I 0"; #3I 0"; #4 0"; #5 0.5"; #6 1"; #7 1.5"; #8 2"; #9 2.5"; Wedge 3"
|Model #||Shaft||Flex||Torque||Tip||Butt||Length||Weight||Par Tip||Flight|
|GU-19925||Dart 65 Iron||F2 = A||5.2°||0.370"||0.600"||41"||61 g||5.5"||Mid|
|GU-19926||Dart 65 Iron||F3 = R||5.2°||0.370"||0.602"||41"||64 g||5.5"||Mid|
|GU-19927||Dart 65 Iron||F4 = S||4.9°||0.370"||0.606"||41"||68 g||5.5"||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Morris on Feb 16, 2022
std club length of a #2 iron is 39.5". if your hybrid club length is 40.5", the tip trim will be like a #0 iron; i.e. no tip trim.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on Feb 18, 2022