Mitsubishi C6 Blue Graphite Wood Shafts
- The new Mitsubishi C6 Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It’s the perfect balance of performance and playability. We’ve optimized shaft frequency, weight, torque, profile, launch and spin, to help individual players hit it as long, straight and as consistent possible.
- It's not just about flex, it's about optimizing shaft frequency, weight, torque, profile, launch and spin, to help individual players hit it as long, straight and as consistent possible. We wanted to give our premium authorized club builders and fitters an exclusive line of high-performance golf shafts that can be fine-tuned to a golfer's specific performance needs. Introducing the C6 Series by Mitsubishi Chemical. C6 Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It's the perfect balance of performance and playability.
- Wowen Spread Tow Fiber: Mitsubishi Chemical’s bi-axial woven material featuring ultra thin spread tow fiber delivers greater strength in compression due to reduced fiber bulking. Our thinner woven materials can achieve a superior strength-to-weight ratio vs. traditional carbon fiber woven prepregs due to more fiber, and less resin
- Available in 50 g, 60 g and 70 g weight ranges to fit a wide array of golfers.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1"
- Special Order item requires extra time before shipping
|Wood 50||R||5.3°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||56 g||Mid|
|Wood 50||S||5.3°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||57 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||R||4.4°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||65 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||S||4.3°||0.335"||0.619"||46"||67 g||Mid|
|Wood 60||X||4.2°||0.335"||0.619"||46"||69 g||Mid|
|Wood 70||S||4.1°||0.335"||0.618"||46"||72 g||Mid|
|Wood 70||X||4.1°||0.335"||0.620"||46"||74 g||Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.