Mitsubishi C6 Red Graphite Wood Shafts
- Clearance Sale: Original Mitsubishi shafts with Hologram, not an OEM version.
- The new Mitsubishi C6 Red is a more active profile engineered to help players of all skill levels maximize their launch conditions and carry distance. It’s higher launching trajectory and draw bias characteristics are a perfect compliment to the C6 Blue design. The C6 Red is a high launch and mid spin shaft designed for golfers seeking more distance at less efforts.
- It's not just about flex, it's about optimizing shaft frequency, weight, torque, profile, launch and spin, to help individual players hit it as long, straight and as consistent possible. We wanted to give our premium authorized club builders and fitters an exclusive line of high-performance golf shafts that can be fine-tuned to a golfer's specific performance needs. Introducing the C6 Series by Mitsubishi Chemical. C6 Blue is a smooth, well-balanced profile designed to perform for a wide range of player abilities. It's the perfect balance of performance and playability.
- Wowen Spread Tow Fiber: Mitsubishi Chemical’s bi-axial woven material featuring ultra thin spread tow fiber delivers greater strength in compression due to reduced fiber bulking. Our thinner woven materials can achieve a superior strength-to-weight ratio vs. traditional carbon fiber woven prepregs due to more fiber, and less resin
- Available in 50 g, 60 g and 70 g weight ranges to fit a wide array of golfers.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1"
|Wood 40||A||6.3°||0.335"||0.604"||46"||46 g||High|
|Wood 50||A||5.6°||0.335"||0.613"||46"||56 g||High|
|Wood 50||R||5.5°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||57 g||High|
|Wood 50||S||5.4°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||59 g||High|
|Wood 60||R||4.6°||0.335"||0.611"||46"||61 g||High|
|Wood 60||S||4.5°||0.335"||0.612"||46"||62 g||High|
|Wood 70||S||4.3°||0.335"||0.615"||46"||68 g||High|