Mitsubishi Tensei CK White Graphite Wood Shaft - Black
- Sale: Brand new, original aftermarket component shaft with authentic hologram, not an OEM version. Limited Quantity on sale.
- The TENSEI CK White is a classic tip-stiff, low-launch bend profile preferred by stronger players. The Tensei CK White incorporates the same Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) weave in the butt-section and provides enhanced control, stability and feel. The Tensei CK White is designed for golfers with a higher swing speed looking for a controlled ball flight.
- The new TENSEI CK Series features a multi-material design that optimizes classic, tour-proven MRC GOLF bend profiles in much the same manner as racecar designs use exotic materials to enhance performance and efficiency. This innovative brand debuts in January 2016, with the TENSEI CK Blue Series that includes more materials than any other shaft we've ever made to date, making it the most playable of our smooth profiles.
- In fact, the Japanese word "Tensei" means "transformation" in English -- a more-than-appropriate name for this new franchise. While a typical shaft series includes three-to-six materials, the TENSEI CK Series combines 11 different prepreg materials, including our Low Resin Content (L.R.C.) prepreg, ultra-thin prepreg and for the first time a Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar weave featuring MRC carbon fiber -- all to help refine and take our classic smooth bend profile to an entirely new level.
- The Tensei CK Blue Series offers Mid Launch and Mid Spin.
- Carbon/DuPont Kevlar (CK): A Carbon Fiber/DuPont Kevlar (CK) woven material; featuring MRC Carbon fiber has been strategically placed under the hands to increase the strength and stability in the butt-section of the shaft in addition to providing superior feel and feedback throughout the swing.
- Ultra Light Weight Materials: Our expertise in creating thousands of versions of carbon fiber and resin combinations gives us the ability to create unique high-performance materials designed to deliver exactly what our engineers require to make our ultra-lightweight, high-performance shafts.
- Low Resin Content (LRC): Our Low Resin Content prepreg, with up to 15% more carbon fiber and 13% less resin than traditional prepregs allows us to create a higher density of carbon fibers without adding additional weight. The Result: Added strength with enhanced feel.
- Tip section is Black painted.
- Bend Point: Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid
- Tip Trimming: Driver 0"; #3W 0.5"; #5W 0.75"; #7W 1"; #9W 1"
|Wood 60||R||4.6°||0.335"||0.613"||46"||63 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 60||S||4.4°||0.335"||0.614"||46"||67 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 60||X||4.4°||0.335"||0.617"||46"||69 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 70||R||4.1°||0.335"||0.633"||46"||73 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 70||S||4.1°||0.335"||0.637"||46"||76 g||Low-Mid|
|Wood 70||X||4.0°||0.335"||0.641"||46"||80 g||Low-Mid|
There have been no reviews for this product.