KBS C-Taper 0.370" Parallel Tip Steel Iron Shafts
- Inspired from Tour player feedback, the KBS C-Taper shaft builds on the KBS Tour shaft design.
- The C-Taper offers an innovative balance of performance and feel targeting aggressive players that have a rapid swing tempo and high shot trajectory.
- Designed to complement the KBS Tour shaft, the all-new KBS C-Taper design is specially modified through the taper and tip section to produce a lower trajectory and reduced ball spin without sacrificing the signature feel and distance gains players enjoy from KBS.
- Introduced in 2011, the KBS C-Taper shaft is already tour proven and trusted by several of the top Tour players in the world today.
- The KBS C-Taper shaft is offered standard in their signature Satin Brushed finish.
- Bend Point: High
- Ball Flight: Low
- Swing Speed: 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S), 90-100 mph (X).
- Tip Trim: #1I 3/16"; #2I 3/4"; #3I 1-5/15"; #4I1-7/8"; #5I 2-7/16"; #6I 3"; #7I 3-9/16"; #8I 4-1/8"; #9I 4-11/16"; Wedges 5-1/4"
There have been no reviews for this product.