KBS C-Taper Lite - 0.370" Parallel Tip Steel Iron Shafts
- One of the most recent additions to the KBS line, the C-TAPER LITE, is now available in parallel tip.
- The C-TAPER LITE shaft incorporates proven KBS performance benefits in a lighter weight design.
- The C-TAPER LIGHT was added to the KBS product line in 2013 and has had success both on Tour and in the aftermarket.
- The parallel tip is available in three flexes, including 108.5g, 118.5g and 125g, and produces a mid-high trajectory and controlled spin.
- Featuring a constant taper design and proportionate increase in wall thickness, the C-TAPER LITE optimizes energy transfer for maximum distance. Independent testing results revealed 5+ yards in added distance.
- The C-TAPER LITE come with the signature KBS brushed satin finish.
- Bend Point: Low-Mid
- Ball Flight: Mid-High
- Swing Speed: 70-80 mph (R), 80-90 mph (S), 90-100 mph (X).
- Tip Trim: #1I 0.5"; #2I 1"; #3I 1.5"; #4I 2"; #5I 2.5"; #6I 3"; #7I 3.5"; #8I 4"; #9I & Wedges 4.5"
There have been no reviews for this product.
Have a question? Need more information? Ask our community.
Do you find this helpful? YES NO
Asked by Ryan hastings on May 16, 2019
KBS steel shafts are not offered in sets, the price is for 1 (one) piece. There is a discounted flat rate shipping for any order amount.
Answered by Monark Golf Admin on May 26, 2019